Interested in cars?
Want to get the perfect picture with your ride?
Just want to stand next to a car?
Well come on down to this weeks workshop to learn how to take awesome pictures of them.
What is it:
A basic workshop on Automotive photography covering all of the following:
- Automotive Rig shooting (Motion shots)
- Track side Shooting
- Post Processing for Automotive Photography
When is it:
Sunday 29th of April at 4pm – 7pm. (May Finish Early)
Where is it: Monash University Clayton, Level 2 of the Engineering Parking.
What to Bring:
- Your Camera
- Your Tripod
- Your Membership Card
Things to note:
- If you don’t know how to get there, Eric Huang will be waiting at the 703 Blackburn Bus stop at 3:30pm.
- For those who are wondering what cars we will be shooting, That will be a surprise. We won’t disappoint. 😉
- Feel free to contact Eric Huang (Vice President of Caulfield) via facebook or 0433 168 537 if you are lost on the day.
MPC workshops are free for all MPC members (Clayton & Caulfield).
Become a member at our event! Membership is $5 with MSA/ $10 without.
See you all very soon!