PRESENTING OUTDOOR PORTRAITURE WORKSHOP!
Do you love taking photos in a scenic environment?
Want to learn more about using your camera to take well-composed, well-lit photos of people?
Did you miss out on Caulfield’s fashion editorial workshop?
If you answered yes to any of these, then read on! 😀
What is it: A chance to meet other MPC members through being the photographer or model.
Where is it: The beautiful sceneries of Fitzroy Garden in its Autumn colours (hopefully).
When is it: Saturday 21st April 11:00am – 2:00pm.
What to bring:
- A camera
- Umbrella (It might rain ;_;)
- Flash Lights/Reflectors if you have them
Things to note:
- If you are unsure about your camera and its functions then rock up around 10.30am since we shall be having a brief run-down of photography basics such as aperture, shutter speed, ISO, and composition. This will also be an opportunity to learn how to light people using reflectors and flash lights.
- We do have some models but limited numbers. So… dress up and you can become a model too! 😀
- A light snack is provided however LUNCH IS NOT PROVIDED so if you feel hungry, you’re ever so close to city and you could always pull newly made friends along :p
MPC workshops are free for all MPC members (Clayton & Caulfield).
Become a member at our event! Membership is $5 with MSA/ $10 without.
SEE YOU THERE!
The MPC Clayton team