The MPC Team would like to tell you all about a competition that is being sponsored by Monash that almost anyone can enter! 🙂
What is it?
They say a picture’s worth a thousand words – we think a really good one is worth $5000.
The Monash University Photo Competition invites current students from Monash campuses all over the world to submit images of their own unique Monash experiences.
- Your photo must fit into one of three catergories:
- My Monash experience (what is your uni experience/life like?);
- Connection (to your community, campus, friends, study, country etc.);
- Big thinking (creative photos that capture your country, your big dreams for the future, abstract ideas).
- If a photograph contains a clearly identifiable image of a person (excluding a crowd/group photograph where many faces can be seen, but not specifically identified), the photographer agrees to download the Talent Consent Form, print it and obtain the signature and details of the identifiable person. The photographer should take a photograph/scan of the signed Talent Consent Form and upload it along with their photo submission.
Only quality photos that are uploaded as a high-resolution jpeg between 1MB and 25MB in size will be judged.
What’s in it for you?
The winner will receive a $5000* travel voucher and five runners up will win a 16GB iPad with WiFi or equivalent.
To enter the photo competition today, or to find out more, visit: www.monash.edu/
Things to Note:
- You have to be a current student of Monash University
- Entries close Sunday 9th September, 2012 (11PM, AEST)
- Photo has to fit into one of the themes
- The picture at the top was last year’s Winner! 😀
Happy Snapping~! 😀